June 3, 2010

So Long, Farewell.........


Well the time is finally here for me to go on my trip!


For those of you who don't know the details, I'm going away for 3 weeks up to Minnesota to visit with some friends who are missionaries! They will be hosting a summer camp while I'm there. I'm flying up there and since this is my first time to fly I'm just a bit on the nervous side. :) I'm also going to be spending my 21st birthday up there! Yay!!

I'm very excited about going!
This will be the first time that I will be away from my family for this long.
Last week has been spent getting my bags packed and making sure that all the paperwork and household stuff is done.
Now that the time has finally come, it seems hard to believe that I'm actually going to do this. :)


If you think about it would you please keep me and my family in your prayers?

There are so many things that I am worrying about. I know that the Lord will take care of me and my family, but sometimes I do start wondering if something will happen while I am gone. Please pray that I will have a peaceful mind (I'm a natural worrier), please pray also that my family will be safe and healthy while I am gone, that I will have a safe trip and that I will have an open heart to anything the Lord might be showing me while I am away.


I'm not sure if I will have any Internet access while I am up there, so this will be my last post for awhile. If you have any posts, giveaways, etc. that you would like me to see please leave me comment and I'll be sure and check it out!
If you are new to my blog please look around! If you start following while I'm away please leave a note and I'll be sure and take a peek at your blog as well! :)
I will have my camera with me, so if all goes well
(full battery, remembering to take it out of the suitcase, room on memory card!, etc.)
I hope to be posting a bunch of pictures and all the details of my trip when I get back!!!
So stay tuned!!!


One last thing.....
While I'm up there I will be looking for a couple of things to host a giveaway with!!!!
I'm hoping to start it up when I get back, so be sure and check my blog for this!


Well, I hope you all have a very enjoyable summer!!!!
And I'll "see" you in a few weeks!!!
Blessings!

8 comments:

~Miss Zara~ said...

How nice!!!

Amanda said...

Have a great trip!

(I shippped the earrings yesterday, so I'm not sure if they'll get to you before you leave....)
~Amanda

Hannah grace said...

Good Bye.i will miss all your sweet comments and posts,i hope you have a great Birthday and i will keep you in my prayers.Love you Dear friend.

Blessings
Hannah

Unknown said...

Best wishes on your trip, Laura! I'm praying that God gives you peace and comfort during the flight and that you have a fun time once you arrive. Hope you have a blessed once you arrive! Take care, my friend!

Frannie said...

Hello Laura! Guess what? You won my giveaway! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

When you get home please email me your address at authentic_virtue@yahoo.com

I really hope you have a great trip. And I will try to keep you and your family in my prayers! God bless you friend!

Frannie

Leah said...

I hope your trip is going well, Laura. I hope you have a great birthday, too!

May your trip be a happy, blessed, calming, experience.

Blessings,

Leah

Frannie said...

Hello Laura!
I am very sorry for keeping you waiting! Yes, I did get your email and I believe I mailed your gift on Monday! It is on it's way!

Please let me know when you get it and please let me know if everything arrived safely and in one piece!

Have a blessed day!
Frannie

Sky said...

I hope you are enjoying your trip and your birthday!!

Blessings,
Schy