July 9, 2010

Random Things......

Wow!!! I can't believe how busy this summer has gotten!!!
You will have to forgive me if my posts are getting farther and farther apart, but it seems like the summer is the busiest time for me!
Does it get that way for you? :)
Here is a bit of an update so y'all know what we have been up to!
I have started my Doula courses and Aromatherapy classes back in full force, as well as canning a bunch of figs that our neighbor gave us, getting ready to get my drivers licence, going to see my Great-Grandma next week, getting ready for some of our sweet friends to visit this week-end, Dad's paperwork, and just regular life stuff........whew!
Baby Girl is growing up so fast....she has started trying to walk!!!
It doesn't seems like that long ago she was just born..:)
All of my brothers are doing good, been mostly working on their school alot (they school though the summer).
The littlest ones have been picking alot of tomatoes in our garden, very much of a blessing!
The older I get the more I'm finding out how to juggle many things at once!!! :)
I have also been working on the giveaway I'll be hosting soon!!
Got it all put together just need to take pictures and post them! ;)
It's going to be so much fun......!
These are some pictures that I took of the wind chime in our garden....
Isn't pretty?






I love the colors!!!!
Sorry this post is on the random side, I just wanted to catch you up on what has been going on in my life...
And if I don't post for a few days don't think I've forgotten about you all, not at all! I actually think about y'all alot, but just haven't found the time to write down my thoughts....
I hope you are all having a very fun, blessed summer!!!!!



Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.-- Henry James

1 comment:

Sonja Langford said...

What a beautiful wind-chime! It does seem as if life goes by very quickly doesn't it? I have realized that you have to take each day as it comes and enjoy it as much as you can because it will be over before you know it! :-) *cough* except for those days when you have a really long math lesson, then I begin to believe the day will never end... :D

Blessings,
Addie